Store XPLLs in ParallelWallet
XPLLs can be stored in any ERC-20 compatible wallets, but if you are looking for somewhere more secure, the ParallelChain™-backed ParallelWallet is your go-to choice.
High-performance ParallelChain® Blockchain
Enjoy <0.003s latency, 100,000+ TPS, limitless scalability and secure cross-platform transactions with no trade-offs. Also facilitates GDPR-compliant applications.
Transactions are validated through ParallelChain®'s unique PoIM algorithm for greater efficiency, fairness, data privacy across the distributed peer-to-peer network.
Seamless Blockchain Migration
Applications running on Ethereum or Hyperledger can be easily migrated to ParallelChain®. Visit ParallelChain® to see how it works.
Redeem software license, now.
Use XPLLs to redeem licenses for Digital Transaction’s products. Pocket the cutting-edge technology now and avoid mark-up!
Monetize your contributions.
Help maintain the network by running nodes or participating in the PoIM system, earn XPLLs for your contributions.
Have a say in key decisions.
Propose changes to the network, cast votes, and submit to the Council. Have a stake, have a say.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is XPLL an ERC-20 token?
Yes. XPLLs can be held in any ERC-20 compatible wallet or in Digital Transaction’s native ParallelWallet.
Which currency can I use to purchase XPLLs?
You can buy XPLLs in Euro (EUR) and US Dollar (USD) for fiat, or in BTC, ETH, USDT and USDC for cryptocurrency.
How much XPLLs do I have to own in order to generate Gas?
A minimum amount of 100 XPLLs needs to held in your ParallelWallet in order to generate Gas.
Gas is produced at 100X the amount of XPLLs held and is replenished to the full amount every 24 hours. For example, holding 100 XPLLs will generate 10,000 Gas.
What is the total XPLL token supply?
The total supply is capped at 1,000,000,000 for the first three years following the completion of the private sale period.
400,000,000 tokens will be in circulation, while 600,000,000 tokens will be kept in the Treasury.
What is the minimum and maximum purchase during the private sale period?
• MIN: 1,000 Euro or USD for retail participants (refer to the Whitepaper for the issued price per XPLL). If you are an institutional participant, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• MAX: There is no maximum limit, but our team will need to take into account the remaining token supply at that moment and advise each enquiry on a case-by-case basis.
What are the differences between the three node tiers in the XPLL Community?
• Authority Nodes: store the ledger history of the whole network by running a full node of the Mainchain, they are the only nodes with the ability to pack blocks on the Mainchain. There can only be 120 existing Authority Nodes.
• Validator Nodes: help keep the Mainchain distributed by querying full nodes for information on a regular basis, and validate transactions that are delegated to them by Authority Nodes. There can only be 600 existing Validator Nodes.
• Support Nodes: store the block headers of the Mainchain like Validator Nodes. They represent the full decentralization of the Mainchain as the number of Support Nodes that can exist is unlimited.